On behalf of the =NSDQ= Members, We wish a Happy Birthday to our March babies:
Toeup (3rd), GeneralWilks (7th), TexasDad-55 (10th), FastFreddie (12th), Moodyskullz (15th), Vyper5150 (26th), Geiko007 (27th), Subnoiz (27th), Theroden (29th), LEVID (31st)
and we Wish You Many More!!
[ISI] / =NSDQ= BF3 Server Rules
1. Offensive names and/or tags are not permitted on our server. If an admin kicks you for an an inappropriate name/tag, you must change them before returning to the server. Failure to comply will result in a ban.
2. Foul language (including masked words) will not be tolerated. The first offense will earn you penalty kick. The second offense will get you banned. T-bagging will get you banned on the first offense.
3. Mocking God or using his name in vain will get you kicked and very possibly banned on the first offense.
4. We ask that you respect your fellow players in all aspects of game play. If an admin feels that you have stepped over the bounds with a comment you may be warned, kicked or even banned. Please do not taunt someone killed, in game. That would include continuing to shoot the body, or stand over the body or anything that might be perceived as insulting. If you are asked to stop and you do not, you may be kicked from the server with a warning. Remember, t-bagging is an instant ban on our servers.
5. If you are from a guest clan on our servers, please do not recruit on our servers. Failure to comply, may result you or your whole clan being banned.
6. When going AFK, please leave the server if you plan on being gone for more than one minute. If you fail to do so, an admin may kick you to make room for other players.
7. Obey our admins and respect them when on our servers. If you disagree with them, please take it to the forums. Ignoring multiple warnings or disrespecting our admins will get you kicked and possibly banned.
1. DO NOT Intentionally Team Kill. Friendly fire is on! Intentional and/or excessive team killing will get you warned, kicked, and/or banned.
2. Spawn Camping is NOT ALLOWED- Spawn Camping is a deliberate attempt to "stake out" spawn spots... not merely killing someone that spawns right in front of you as you're running by, or killing someone who spawns right next to you as you're trying to take a flag.
- It is not considered spawn camping if you are merely trying to help your team get the flag... however, you must have teammates on (or almost on) the flag; if your teammates are all killed in the process, you must back off of the spawn spots or get on the flag yourself.
3. DO NOT attack with vehicles (including MAVs) until the player count has reached 10v10 (vehicles for transport are allowed at any time). Failure to comply with this rule will get you warned, kicked, and/or banned.
4. Do not attack with mortars until the player count has reached 10v10. Failure to comply with this rule will get you warned, kicked, and/or banned.
5. Do NOT intentionally ram with with aircraft. If an admin warns you and you continue, you will be kicked/banned.
6. UCB’s (Deployment areas) - In summary, it’s the spirit of the rule that needs to be remembered and applied. Not so much the specifics. Try and provide the other team a fair chance to defend themselves while in their ucb. This means eliminating the use of enemy vehicles and allowing aircraft a fair chance to repair, take off and engage.
- Attacking and/or entering the enemies UCB is not allowed at anytime for any reason; that includes, but is not limited to: with vehicles, on foot, mortars, etc.
- UCB airspace is open when two aircraft are engaged in battle (dog-fighting); however, aircraft is not allowed to "camp" the enemy UCB and is not allowed to attack anything on the ground (even accidently), so you should stay clear (bullets/missles included) unless engaged.
- Do not mortar the enemy UCB and do not use mortars from your UCB.
- While you can kill from the UCB on foot or with vehicles, you may not camp from the UCB. The UCB is not meant to be a safe-haven for you to pad your stats.
7. DO NOT camp a flag that's not yours unless you are supporting teammates actively taking the flag.
8. As always on ISI servers, PB is streaming and we have a zero tolerance for cheaters. No hacking, cheating, glitching, or exploits allowed. (Riding the MAV is considered an exploit on our server.)
***Any violation of EA (ROE) rules will get you banned and reported to EA.